Wednesday, 27 July 2011

We Are Up And Running

Overall P&L = +£197.44
Day 2 P&L = +£175.50


Today saw 2 selections both of which turned out to be winning bets. The first in Switzerland was Mikhail Youzhny to beat Denis Istomin priced at 1.25 and in Croatia Juan Carlos Ferrero to beat Ivan Ljubicic on his home soil at 1.96. The Russian Youzhny won rather comfortably whilst Ferrero had to come from a set down to prevail. These combined selections produced a healthy profit of £175.50 after commission.

There is one other match that I will be betting on from today's fixture list but it is unfortunately in the early hours for me over in Los Angeles. My bet is placed and I will check the result when I get up tomorrow. The P&L for that match will be shown in tomorrows results.

Not a great deal of upsets so far this week. This morning Pablo Andujar priced at 1.26 was beaten by the German Matthias Bachinger which is the shortest price I have seen this week to fall.

I know this is only day 2 but this is a new best day since starting the challenge ;)