Wednesday, 13 January 2010

2 Weeks In

Current Bank £270.79

It has now been 1 month since I decided to run this challenge and we are almost 2 weeks into the 2010 tennis season. As always, trading is limited for me in the opening month of the year as the majority of matches are played in Australia and the middle of the night for us in the UK. It is often difficult to find a rhythm during this time as the liquidity in this markets tends to be very low. Australia have strong laws governing online gambling which has a massive impact on the markets. Still I have made a good contribution to the challenge pot during this time. In just 2 weeks I have almost trebled the betting bank. The wins are still relatively small but when I cross the £300 mark I will consider the first stake increase. Below are screenshots of both my main wallet and my Australian Wallet:

Main Wallet




Australian Wallet