Saturday, 26 December 2009

How Will I Run This?

I hope you all had a great Christmas. I sure did!

A few friends have asked over xmas drinks why I am putting the results of the challenge onto a website. There are 2 main reasons for producing this blog.

Firstly and most importantly to challenge myself. I love to set myself new goals each time pushing back the boundaries. I would consider it a great achievement to hit the target figure and the website will keep me focused and on the right track. I will also learn a lot from my own trading experiences and from talking to others. The website simply make the challenge known and forces me to continually apply 100%.

Secondly to help others. As I post my results I look forward to hearing how others are doing and will try to offer pointers to those that are struggling or new to tennis trading.

I intend to post my results as often as I can. I will be trading the tennis most days of the year and I intend to give regular P&L snapshots with a mini breakdown of the techniques used to achieve the results. This will not be every day as I simply won't have the time but I will do my best to add these as often as possible. Every post from the opening day will have the current bank figure included so that you are always aware of the overall progress.

For the larger tournaments throughout the year I will post a pretournament write up of my thoughts with an in depth analysis of the tournament winner market. This will usually be for my own enjoyment and will not play a big part in the overall challenge.

The 2010 tennis season is just around the corner. If you have and pre season trading questions please feel free to drop me an email.

8 Days to Go!!